Centre of Excellence
The DAVIET Research Centre was established in January 2008 to promote research in interdisciplinary area of Nanotechnology. The DAV College Managing Committee, New Delhi provided a seed money of Rs. 50 lakhs for the purchase of equipment and creating infrastructure.
- M/s. EdGate Technologies Pvt. Ltd., the University Partner of Texas Instruments, India has set up a lab in the Institute and has donated ALSK PRO-6 numbers to the Institute.
- M/s. Sedulity Solutions and Technologies New Delhi have established a Centre of Excellence for Cyber Security and Cyber Forensics via MOU on 10th Day of December 2015 to organize various R&D and Training Programs.
- Meridian Digital World, Hyderabad has established a Galileo Centre for Academic Excellence and Digital Library in the Institute.
- Institute has tied up and established labs with Huawei for the purpose of Training and testing .The details of the equipments are Model no. N/W equipment Huawei serial No. F55-007-M00 AR 151, Model no. N/W equipment Huawei serial No. F55-0670-M00 S5700-28P-LI-AC (02353836) AND Model no. N/W equipment Huwai serial No. F55-0792-M00 S5700-10P-LI-AC (2354036).
- Oracle Technical Support Service and Product via order no. 38024424 for the duration from 21/12/2015- 20/12/2018.
- The Institute has established CISCO academy for training of students for all departments.
- Rsoft collaborated with DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jalandhar to promote research in the area of optical fiber communication and has provided the “optisim” tool for the said purpose.