The Internal Complaint Committee is constituted as per the provision of Sexual harassment of women at work place (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 for a period of 3 years.
- To provide protection against sexual harassment of women at workplace
- To prevent and redress complaints of sexual harassment
- To address matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- To evolve a mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment cases and other acts of gender based violence at the workplace.
Committee will take all necessary steps
- To assist the affected person in terms of support and preventive action.
- For implementation of the policies relating to the prevention of sexual harassment, strive to resolve complaints by the aggrieved complainant, and henceforth, recommend actions to be taken by the employer.