Our department is giving due emphasis on the research activities in the various functional areas of management and related disciplines. We are pursuing research in different areas like:
- Cost Accounting & Taxation
- Internet Banking
- Human Resource Development
- International Marketing
- Retail Management
- Retail Banking
- Stock Market Operations and Foreign Exchange
- Management Information System
Proper research facilities are being provided to faculty as well as to students through arranging in-house training programmes for the different statistical packages. The department has latest version of statistical packages and also has subscribed various financial and economic databases i.e.
- SYSTAT 13: SYSTAT is a statistics and statistical graphics software package. This is useful in applying various statistical tools like different multivariate analysis, multiple regression ANOVA and also forecasting methods.
- Capitaline Neo Database from Capital Market Publishers: This database provides the details regarding the capital market indexes, the flow of FII’s and FDI’s, Derivatives, Mutual Funds etc.