The Institute deploys the following action plans for the smooth implementation of curriculum:
- Day-wise teaching plan for the whole course curriculum to be covered in the semester.
- Planning of monthly assignments and weekly tutorial sheets to be given to the students.
- Study Material.
- Academic Calendar showing the schedule of academic support activities of the semester. Department-wise timetable is prepared well before the start of the classes and is followed throughout the semester.
- Curriculum is divided into three parts. After completion of each part, MSTs are conducted.
- Students are given assignments and tutorials as per the plan contained in the course file(s).
Outcome Based Education
- The programme educational objectives (PEOs), programme specific objectives (PSOs) and course outcomes (Cos) have been defined for all the programmes and courses.
- The mapping of vision, Mission, PEOs, POs, PSOs and course outcomes (Cos) is done.
- The course objectives and outcomes are designed on the basis of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Seminars/Expert lectures by the faculty from other reputed institutes and industry are arranged for the students and faculty members.
- To provide the students with hands on experience minimum 01 industry visit per semester is made mandatory for all the students.
- The continuous evaluation of the students is done through 03 mid semester tests (MSTs) every semester.
- 20 percent of the total faculty is appointed as adjunct faculty.