In order to integrate the academic programmes and institution’s goals and objectives, the following efforts are being made by the institution:
- The institute has made a transition from input based education to outcome based education.
- The minor and major projects, assignments, tutorial sheets are given to the students as per Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- The contents beyond syllabus are identified as gap areas in the curriculum and contemporary issues relevant to the domain are taught in the class room.
- In order to make the students aware about the practices being followed in industry, the persons from industry and adjunct faculty (from industry) are invited for delivering expert lectures to the students and faculty of the institute.
- The training workshops are arranged for the students from time to time.
- The students undergo six months industrial training in pre-final/final semester.
- Peer-to-peer learning and project based learning are encouraged.