Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Bio Technology,Biology,Technical Vocational Subject, Computer Science, Information Technology,Information Practices,Agriculture, Engineering Graphics and Business Studies.
Obtained at least 45% marks( 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Passed Diploma( in Engineering and Technology) examination with atleast 45% marks( 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
* Admission will be made on the basis of rank of JEE (Main). 85% seats shall be open for the candidates within the state and 15% will be open for the candidates from outside the state.
B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
- Passed Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in ANY branch of engineering/technology.
- Passed B.Sc. degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) and passed 10+2 with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that the students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall clear the subjects Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Programme along with the second year subjects.
- Provided that the students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Passed D.Voc stream in the same or allied sector.
- In the above cases, asuitable bridge Courses, if required such as in Mathematics may be conducted.
* Admission will be made on the basis of inter-se-merit in the qualifying examination. The resultant vacant seats of first year of B. Tech. of session 2018-19 shall also be filled on the basis of inter-se-merit.