Huawei conducted LAUNCH EVENT of the HUAWEI ICT COMPETITION 2018-19 at DAVIET, Jalandhar on 24th Aug 2018. Here are a few glimpses:
Huawei is going to conduct LAUNCH EVENT of the HUAWEI ICT COMPETITION 2018-19 at DAVIET, Jalandhar on 24th Aug 2018 (11:00 AM)
The Visiting dignitaries for the Launch Event from Huawei and Cognitel:
- Mr. Frank Duan, Channel Service Manager, Huawei South East Asia Enterprise Service
- Mr. Himanshu Mahajan, Delivery & Service Department, Huawei Enterprise Business Group
- Mr. Rajeev Kabra, Director & CEO, Cognitel
Agenda for the Launch Event:
- Welcome address by College – (5 min.)
- Address by College Director/Principal – (10 min.)
- Introduction to Huawei ICT Competition by Huawei – (20 min.)
- Huawei ICT Competition India 2018-19 stages by Cognitel – (15 min.)
- Vote of Thanks by College – (5 min.)
- Group photo session – (10 min.)
- Registration of students for the Huawei ICT Competition 2018-19 – (15 min.)
- Execution of Mock Exam (Attempt 1) and surprise gifts for the Top Performers – (90 min.)
Duration of Launch Event, Registration and Mock Exam – 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM
The detailed procedure for registration for the competition can be downloaded from the following link:
Please find the details of the competition stages below:
List of awards for the performing students, throughout the competition:
- Top 500 scorers of the Mock Test shall receive HCNA Certification Exam voucher worth USD 200, which shall enable them in participating in the Certification Exam process.
- Top 150 scorers of the Mock Test shall receive free training for Certification Exam, which shall enhance their chances of earning the Global Certification credential.
- All HCNA Certified students (students who score 60% or above) shall receive an Invite to the Huawei Job Fair in Dec 2018 and surprise awards.
- Top 50 scorers of the HCNA Certification exam (students who score 60% or above) shall qualify for the National Finals and receive free training preparation.
- Top 5 scorers of the National Finals shall be felicitated at Huawei Gurgaon with Certificates, Awards and Trophies.
- Top 3 scorers of the National Finals shall qualify for the South East Asia Regional Finals, where they shall compete with Top 3 students from Thailand, to secure their place in the Global Finals.
- Students who qualify for the Global Finals, shall be awarded with a sponsored trip to Shenzhen China, to participate in the International Global ICT Finals 2018-19.